Friday 4 January 2013

Reviews

"Unfortunately, the premise of this story is very real. I was fascinated and intrigued. I could not put this book down! Very well written. I would recommend this to anyone interested in a good story. Loved the believability and development of the characters. Hopefully the subject matter will remain fictional"

"Jaden is my son and he has been talking about writing this story for a long time. This is not my genre of story so I really didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did. The story held my interest and the characters seemed real. I was very pleased for him that he finally had done it. After reading "The Producer" I spoke with Jaden and asked him when the sequel was going to be written as I felt there had to be more to the story. An English teacher would have a problem with the rough copy however, if you can get past that, for those of you who have an interest in the sci-fi genre this book is well worth the read."

"The book The Producer by Jaden Braniff was a good read with a good story line! I am recommending it to my husband and my other daughter, both of whom are avid readers."

"Well, let me just say that I'm not much of a novel reader. I'm more of an "information" reader than an "entertainment" reader. When I do find a story that I think I'd like to read, it better capture my interest in the first chapter or I'm gone. I read the first chapter of this story and I was hooked. Each chapter adds a twist that keeps you wanting to read "just one more chapter". I absolutely could not put this down. The story is set in future Victoria, BC, Canada. If you are familiar with Victoria, you will recognize many of the place names mentioned. It is an intriguing story with elements of addiction, government/corporate mind control of the sheeple, betrayal, what happens to the sheeple when the mind control is lost, can they think for themselves? Do they even want to?

Well done. From what I understand, this is Jaden's first novel. All I can say is that I can't wait for the next one and I hope it doesn't take him 20 years to write it. :)

Some other books that I liked are - the Da Vinci Code, The Rama series (4 books), Nightfall, Digital Fortress, Freedom and Hackers."

No comments:

Post a Comment