Monday 7 January 2013

Another Fine Review

Just another review I thought I should post to temp you all!

4.0 out of 5 stars A satisfied reader Jan 7 2013
By Felicia - Published on Amazon.com
Format:Kindle Edition
The Producer, written by Jaden Braniff is a unique and surprisingly not so far fetched story. The characters are compelling and well developed which allowed me to form a vivid image in my mind as I read...I love that. I found myself always changing who I thought was "the producer", so it was also very unpredictable with many twists and turns. Oh and did I mention chapter 10? Because if I didn't, I really should...it's a must read. This is Jaden Braniff's first novel, and I have to say that I am very much looking forward to the sequel to find out what will become of this chaos that has developed, a much needed chaos I'd say. I recommend this novel to my family, friends as well as anybody who enjoys a good sci-fi story.

No comments:

Post a Comment